Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work overflow & Squid Boy Make Love



Alright so I worked at Bunko over the past week and was busy being a professional squatter hopping between people's places in NYC. But it worked out well in the end and now I am going back in again tomorrow and could be there into the weekend.

I've also been working on a flash website for an indie clothing store which is coming along, I'll put it up on here once it is up and running.

And I am doing opening titles for a Parkour video which my brother directed and shot which has been very cool to be a part of.

I'm having so many issues getting Smoke Stack Boy up on Amazon's createspace, ARGH! It is very frustrating. Dealing with margin areas and gutter margins and all these margins that I don't understand!! But i'm not giving up, hopefully it'll be up this century.

Kyah & Koh, well I have the whole thing planned out and chapter 2 is half thumbnailed out, I even started inking the first page but the plentiful amount of work I have gotten lately is gonna put that on hold for now.

I did more figure drawing! Most of them were awful, here's one that is ok.

I got a spark of inspiration to make a flash game the other night and the culmination of that inspiration is Squid Boy Make Love. This game uses advanced nano cell technology and 4D graphics so please prepare your eyes to be destroyed.

You can download the .swf for
Squid Boy Make Love




No comments:

Post a Comment